Hello readers, today I am back with another new tips and tricks. Many of might see that people hide their blue tick, double tick and last seen on the WhatsApp messenger app. At that time you think how it’s possible to hide? Well, everything is possible, you can hide your blue tick, double tick and last seen on the GBWHATSAPP apk.
Let’s talk about GBWHATSAPP:-
GBwhatsapp is the modded app of WhatsApp messenger. By the help of this app, you can hide your WhatsApp last seen, double tick, blue tick, writing status, WhatsApp call block and much more. You can do lots of customizations with the help of GBwhatsapp.
Also, Read – How to download facebook videos on android
FEATURES OF GB WHATSAPP 6.65 APP:
- New Base Updated to 2.18.327
- Enabled Stickers
- Exclusive No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- Exclusive @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- Exclusively Improved Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- Exclusively Added New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- Enabled Swipe To Reply
- Enabled Group Calls
- Increased Forward Limit for Indian Users
- Added Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- Added Themed Stickers Tab
- Fixed Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- Fixed Square Pics
- Fixed Search in Themes
Steps to install GBWhatsapp 6.65Apk on your android phone:-
- Firstly download the GBWhatsapp application from here.
- Install the application on your android phone and register your WhatsApp number.
- You will receive OTP for confirmation from that number which you apply for register earlier.
- Submit your OTP.
- Enter your name and set your profile picture.
- Now you are on the dashboard of the GBWHATSAPP.
- Click on “3 dots” as shown in the below screenshot.
8. Click on privacy option as shown in the below screenshot.
9. Now you will see many options like hiding online status, blue tick, double tick, writing status and etc.
10. Select your desired option as you want. You can select all option simultaneously.
11. You can also use two WhatsApp in one phone by installing WhatsApp (from play store)and GBWhatsapp.
Hope that this post is helpful for you. Don’t forget to share with your friends if this post is helpful to you.