Hello readers, today I am back with another new tips and tricks. Many of might see that people hide their blue tick, double tick and last seen on the WhatsApp messenger app. At that time you think how it’s possible to hide? Well, everything is possible, you can hide your blue tick, double tick and last seen on the GBWHATSAPP apk.
Let’s talk about GBWHATSAPP:-
GBwhatsapp is the modded app of WhatsApp messenger. By the help of this app, you can hide your WhatsApp last seen, double tick, blue tick, writing status, WhatsApp call block and much more. You can do lots of customizations with the help of GBwhatsapp.
Also, Read – How to download facebook videos on android
Changelog of GbWhatsapp 6.00 :
- New Base Updated to 2.17.351 (PlayStore)
- Exclusive Ability to Send Text Broadcast to Groups (Only Text Messages)
- Exclusive Ability to Filter Message when Clear Chat
- Added Anti-Revoke (Options – Privacy)
- Exclusively Fixed Maps when sending Location
- Enabled Live Location Sharing
- Enabled Image/Video Filters (Effects when Send Images)
- Added Option for Centre Names in Conversation Header (Mod 1.1.15)
- Enabled Advanced Storage Management (Settings – Data & Storage)
- Enabled Quick Reply (Press and Hold any message and click on the Text Entry)
- Added Custom Anti Revoke
- Added Ability to Revoke Multiple Message at Once
- Added Ability to Copy Text Status (Open Options & Click on Copy)
- Added Ability to Remove “Read More” option for Long Messages (Mod 1.2.63)
- Added Ability to Send 100 Documents instead of 30
- Added Themed Emoji & GIF Search
- Updated Ability to Select Multiple Contacts in Scheduler for a Single Message (Press and Hold the contact you want to select)
- Fixed Emoji Scroll
- Other Fixes
Steps to install GBWhatsapp 6.00 Apk on your android phone:-
- Firstly download the GBWhatsapp application from here.
- Install the application on your android phone and register your WhatsApp number.
- You will receive OTP for confirmation from that number which you apply for register earlier.
- Submit your OTP.
- Enter your name and set your profile picture.
- Now you are on the dashboard of the GBWHATSAPP.
- Click on “3 dots” as shown in the below screenshot.
8. Click on privacy option as shown in the below screenshot.
9. Now you will see many options like hiding online status, blue tick, double tick, writing status and etc.
10. Select your desired option as you want. You can select all option simultaneously.
11. You can also use two WhatsApp in one phone by installing WhatsApp (from play store)and GBWhatsapp.
Hope that this post is helpful for you. Don’t forget to share with your friends if this post is helpful to you.