Hello readers, today I am back with another new trick on convert phonepe cashback. As we all know the the new policy of phonepe is that you can’t send your cashback amount into your bank account because it is a cashback amount which you earned from a offer. You can only redeem your cashback amount as a recharge or bill payment.
But today I will tell you the way to convert phonepe cashback balance into withdraw balance means you can send it to your bank account and it’s 100 usable. So without wasting any futher time let’s get start.
About PhonePe :
From PhonePe app you can do recharge, bill payments, UPI transactions and much more. This application is from flipkart so you can trust this application. You will also get exciting offers from phonepe like Rs 50 cashback on recharge of Rs 149 on JIO and much more. As its also have UPI transaction facility you have to links your bank account.
How to convert PhonePe cashback balance into withdraw balance :
- Open the phonepe app.
- Go to recharge and select operator as JIO.
- Now put non JIO number on JIO recharge.
- Recharge of Rs 149 or more from your phonepe wallet.
- You will get Rs 50 cashback instantly but don’t use that balance now.
- After 2-3 minutes your order amount will be refunded and Rs 50 will become Withdraw balance.
- Repeat this steps again and again and Rs 50 each time will be converted as a withdraw balance.
NEVER MISS ANY DEAL BY JOINING OUR WHATSAPP BROADAST ALERT
SMS “SUB” to 8540885056