How to avail this offer
Amazon is offering Rs.10-1000 Cashback on DTH Recharge of Rs.20 or More. in other words you can get minimum 50% Cashback and upto 100% Cashback. So If you want to Grab Discount on DTH Recharge Grab this offer.
How To Get Rs.10-1000 Cashback on DTH Recharges –
- First of All Download Amazon App or Visit Amazon DTH Recharge
- Now Proceed to DTH Section & Select Your Provider.
- EnterYourCustomer Number or K Number.
- PressSubmit, You will see the billed amount that is due.
- No Promo Code Needed just pay using any of the medium of payment.
- OnceYou make the payment, you will get a random cashback upto Rs.1000.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the offer?
Do a DTH Recharge at least Rs.20 and win cashback ranging anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.1000. Offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period
2) How will I know how much cashback I received?
Post completing the DTH Recharge, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
3) What will be the logic based on which I will receive my cashback?
It is a completely randomized selection based on which cashback will be issued. There is no manual intervention on deciding cashback amount for each customer
4) When will I receive the cashback?
Cashback will be credited within 3 business days as Amazon Pay balance.
Terms & Conditions for DTH Recharge Offer –
- The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘DTH Recharges’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Direct-To-Home (“DTH”) recharges on Amazon.in.
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to DTH recharges. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid on Dec 31, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who on Amazon.in makes payment (each an, “Eligible Transaction”) for DTH services provided by any of the DTH service providers (“DTH Providers”) for a minimum amount of INR 20, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided with a minimum amount of INR 10 and a maximum amount of INR 1000 per Eligible Transaction, once per customer during the offer period. It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
- Thecashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the DTH recharge transaction.
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
- customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the DTH recharges available on Amazon.in), or by the DTH Provider.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer,whether similar to this Offer or not.