Hello readers, today I am back with another new post. Those who wants to root their Redmi 3s phone then this post might be helpful for you. In this post, I will gives you full steps for rooting.
- For rooting, first you have to unlock your bootloader then install custom recovery then your Redmi 3s will be root.
- For unlocking bootloader, I have already created posted the steps for Redmi note 4 but it works on all xiaomi devices you can visit from HERE.
- Download TWRP custom recovery installer from HERE and adb driver from HERE.
- Now extract TWRP custom recovery installer in your PC and install abd driver also.
- Boot your phone into fastboot mode by pressing power button and volume down
- Connect your phone into PC by using data cable.
- Open extracted twrp folder and double click on twrp-installer.bat in your PC.
- Command type application will be open and there it says that you have to press any key for continue.
- Press any key and process will be started and now your phone will be booted to TWRP.
- In TWRP, go to advanced setting and click on disable dm verify and reboot.
- You have successfully install TWRP custom recovery in your phone. Now you have to only do rooting process.
- For rooting process, I already given steps for Redmi note 4 and this will works on all xiaomi devices. You can visit rooting process from HERE
NEVER MISS ANY DEALS BY JIONING OUR BROADCAST LIST
WRITE “SUB” AND SEND TO 8540885056 IN WHATSAPP