Hello readers, as we all know that the development of Android O has been started. Since the development is started, boot animation has been released. So I will gives you full tutorial how to change boot animation in any device. Only the requirement is rooted phone.
The boot animation is the second thing that you see when powering on your Android phone or tablet, after the operator or manufacturer logo. Although you can also use custom boot animation if you wants.
Requirements to change boot animation :-
Android O boot animation – HERE
Steps to put android O boot animation :-
1. Open es file explorer and give root explorer permission
2. Copy android O boot animation and follow below steps.
3. Now click on device.
4. Go to system.
5. Go to media.
6. Now there you will see boot animation file was already there. Delete the old file and paste the new one.
7. Now long press on boot animation and click on properties.
8. Now there you will see permission. Click on change and give exact permission which was in below screenshot.
9. Save the permission by clicking OK and reboot you phone you will be see boot animation. Enjoy !!!
Note – For backup or if you wants to go to default boot animation kindly copy that old boot animation and paste to your desire folder.