Hello readers, today I am back with another new tips and tricks of Redmi note 4. As we all know that Redmi note 4 have Snapdragon 625 processor which supports 4K recording but xiaomi hidden this features.
How to enable 4K recording in RN4:-
1. Make sure your phone is rooted. If your phone is not rooted then click HERE
2. Download ES file explorer from HERE
3. Now open es file explorer.
4. Go to menu and scroll down and enable root explorer.
5. Now, Enable Root Explorer and Give R/W Permission.
6.Now again Go to menu and click on device.
5. Go to system/ETC/DEVICE_FEATURES/MIDO.XML
6. Find Text
7. Change it to
8. Again find text
9. Change it into
10. Save the file and reboot your RN4 and open stock miui camera and enjoy.
Note – This is the real 4K not fake because Snapdragon 625 supports 4k recording. For more details regarding processor click HERE
ALSO READ – How to root your redmi note 4
ALSO READ – How to unlock RN4 bootloader
ALSO READ – How to install TWRP recovery
JOIN our broadcast list to get this types of updates.
Write *RN4* and send on WhatsApp – 8540885056
Note:- You have to save our number then after you will get updates