Hello readers, today I am back with new trick. As we all know very well that in new WhatsApp update the new feature added called status feature and many people requesting me to how to disable that. So I make the trick for you and this trick is for educational purpose only.
About WhatsApp :-
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
Requirement to turn off Status feature :-
1. Rooted android device.
2. ES file Explorer.
Download es file from HERE
Steps to disable WhatsApp status feature :-
1. Go to setting for your mobile.
2. Go to application setting.
3. Find WhatsApp and tap on Force Stop.
4. Now open Es file explorer.
5. Go to this location /data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/co m.whatsapp_preferences.xml
6. Now you will find the Status mode, edit this and make changes like –
- Default Code – <int name=”status_mode” value=”1″/>
- Change this code to – <int name=”status_mode” value=”0“/>
7. Now click on save and enjoy.